Metering pump Aquados® is used for the addition of (dissolved) medicines, vitamins, minerals, acids etc. to drinking water at livestock farms, mainly pig- and poultry farms. These supplements are costly and exact dosage is required for effective use. Therefore, a precise and reliable metering pump is absolutely worth the investment.
The Aquados® metering pump is appreciated by lots of farmers due to the following benefits:
- Quick and reliable uptake of supplements, additives and medicines.
- 2 dosing ranges: standard range of max 1% or 2% and a low range of max 0.2% or 0.4% (e.g. for dosing acids).
- Water consumption can be read directly from the digital counter.
- Additional output signal for computer registration of the water consumption.
- Precise and accurate dosing, also at low water consumption (e.g. few / young animals).
- Very uniform dosage (12 injections per liter for 1% version, 24 injections per liter for 2% version).
- Acid resistant materials and no moving parts (no wear).
|maximum dosage||1% or 2%
|maximum flow rate||1.800 L/h (1% version)
900 L/uur (2% version)
|minimum flow rate||6 L/h
|operating pressure||2-3 bar
The mobile version of the Aquados® metering pump was designed especially for farms with multiple departments that only need occasional treatment. The mobile dosing unit is equipped with a 60 litre dosing tank, wich is sufficient to treat at least 6.000 litre of drinking water (1% version). Hoses, couplings and a pressure reducer with pressure gauge are included.